Dimensional Breach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A variety of different Role Playing Genres gives the users much to choose from! (Combat and storyline Role Play.) Be sure to check for Tournaments!

3 posters

Salutations

Objective
    Objective

Salutations Empty Salutations

Post by Objective Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Hello everyone. Apart from my obvious username here, I'm also called as Matt. It's just my screen name though, so don't get your hopes up on trying to stalk me. We're probably on the opposite side of the world anyways.

My birthday is 24 July, and I'm born in 1998, which means I'm only 14 - the age of obnoxious teens who can't type properly, but I have been typing (and failing initially) English since I was 7, and even as an asian I could say that I am more literate than some native speakers. I don't swear much, not because I'm a kid - We swear a lot at this age, it's just that I find that people take me more seriously if I don't interject 'fucking' and 'bloody' between everything.

I'm born in Thailand, but I'm currently an oversea student in New Zealand. I literally have royal heritage, but that's nothing special except that my parents are just affluent, that's all.

I don't put much stock in my 'favorite color', since it's black, and black's not an effing color. I could say I like every color except purple and pink. My hobbies are drawing (I do freebies occasionally), reading, playing video games, writing, and refining my intellect so that I can continue to be a superior human being. My favorite animals are dogs and cats, and I hate horses.

I like any genre of roleplaying and writing except horror, or anything involving vampires and werewolves. I also don't like to roleplay Mysteries, since that's stupid - how can somebody build intricate mystery plots in roleplays?. I'm usually a follower in roleplays, because I am absolutely terrible at getting people active in my own roleplays. Some people might say I'm an advanced writer, but I think I'm quite poor at it. I'm not the "can't type" kind of bad, I'm just the 'bland and boring' kind. I'm bad at imagery in general, but I try.

I am aware that I am a fairly submissive person. That is because I detest rebellious people. Humans are goddamn social animals, so being a lone wolf doesn't net you anything in my opinion. I'm also homosexual, but I'm single by choice, and I intend to stay that way until I get a job.

My username on the internet is usually Objective, but since the name is taken, I have used what Yusei Twili called me on another forum instead. It's a good name.

P.S. My avatar is a girl named Kimberly Cross. She is my original character, so please don't steal it.
    P.S.S If the fact that I'm gay doesn't make it obvious enough, I'm a guy.
    Giovanni Carter
    Giovanni Carter
    Wild Star
    Wild Star

Salutations Empty Re: Salutations

Post by Giovanni Carter Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:12 pm

I must admit: You seem to actually be quite the interesting one. Pleasure to meet you, Matt or Obligation. Which would you rather be called? I am David, but I received this as a nickname. So, I went with Giovanni Carter. You can call me David or Gio. n.n
    Objective
    Objective

Post by Objective Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi Gio.

Seeing that Obligation is a name I chose here just to poke fun at Yusei Twili, I guess you can call me Matt.
    Nix
    Nix
    Bad ass
    Bad ass

Post by Nix Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 am

Salve, Matt. Your introduction is interesting to say the least, you remind me a bit of my daughter. That's neither here nor there, feel free to post your own Jump-in if you want to give it a shot, or skim through our existing stories.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:14 am

Bonjour, Matt. A pleasure to meet you. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:50 am